2009-03-29

mewantee example

I've made enough fixes to mewantee to open it open and allow most of it to be viewed without logging in, and creating a user no longer requires activation.

There isn't much on there right now, but I have a good example: There's a project called crossephex I was working on a few months ago, and I'll probably start on it again soon. It's supposed to be a vj/visuals generating tool for processing similar to gephex. I need a bunch of basic graphics to use as primitives to mix with each other to create interesting effects, so on mewantee I have this request, which asks for help from other people generating those graphics. Each one shouldn't take more than a few minutes to make, of course I could do it myself but I think it's a good example of what the site might be good for.

No comments: