2008-12-09

Multicamera Balloon Imagery


AHAB Tether Test from binarymillenium on Vimeo.

I originally was reminded of the unused source images because another team member recently posted some pictures from their camera, and then I made this, and then Bre posted about it, so it's getting a lot of positive feedback.

This video would have been made earlier but I had assumed that the cameras were screwy and firing at different times and image sequences would not line up at all- turns out they did, they just had wildly different start points.

Also I finished this school project that was kind of a simple occupancy grid inspired thing, this video shows parts of it:


2.5D from binarymillenium on Vimeo.

I might revisit some of this and get the registration code working (and working a lot faster), instead of cheating and using the known camera position and attitude.

No comments: